Artifacts of the Tyrant is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. In this quest, players will set forth to find the lost pieces of Tyrant's armor: arms, legs, lower body, upper body and helm.
- Find all the Artefacts of Braccus Rex
- Tyrant's Stride can be found in Ancient Passage, where Withermoore's Soul Jar is. On the left side the passage there is a statue, climb the ladder to reach there. Interact with the statue to get the Tyrant's Stride, but don't equip it just now, it's cursed. You need 15 Wits to interact with the statue.
- Tyrant's Helm can be found at Decrepit Ruins (near the place you saved Gareth), use Bless to lift the Curse on the lever. Open the door and loot the helm. (If you use the Helm's ability too many times, a demon will appear. Defeat him will give you extra exp.)
- Tracks of Tyrant can be found on top of the tower to the NE of Fort Joy (along the coast). There are lightning clouds in the tower, so it's hard not to see. It's just past Windego (the woman that caused your ship to the shipwreck), on a corpse inside the tower. Teleport someone up to grab them.
- Heart of Tyrant is in Dark Cavern, atop a brazier. You will find this when doing The Vault of Braccus Rex quest.
- Hands of the Tyrant, is inside a coffin at Braccus Rex's Tower. You need 18 Strength to open it. Or use a trap disarm kit on the tomb lid and it will trigger a poison trap. The gloves will also fall out of the tomb. The tower is located at the back of The Gargoyle's Maze. Coordinates: x:589 y:678
- Tyrant's Stride can only be found in the statue with 15 or more in the Wits attribute. (Use a Peace of Mind scroll to increase wits by 4)
- All items except Helm have some sort of negative status effect but they get removed when you put the whole set on one character.
- All items require 11 Strength to wear
- The Helm can be used to destroy The Shriekers
- Band of Braccus is not part of this set and has its own quest: The Cursed Ring