Artefacts of the Tyrant is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. In this quest, players will set forth to find the lost pieces of Tyrant's armor: arms, legs, lower body, upper body and helm.
- Quest is bestowed when you find the first item
"We found a report mentioning some 'Artefacts of the Tyrant'. They sound like rather powerful pieces of armour - part of a set that must be equipped at the same time, or the user will be struck with a curse. Perhaps we should investigate further."
- Tyrant's Stride can be found in Ancient Passage, where Withermoore's Soul Jar is. On the left side the passage there is a statue, climb the ladder to reach there. Interact with the statue to get the Tyrant's Stride, but don't equip it just now, it's cursed. You need 15 Wits to interact with the statue.
- Tyrant's Helm can be found at Decrepit Ruins (near the place you saved Gareth), use Bless to lift the curse, and use a Source Point to get the Helm.
- Tracks of Tyrant can be found on top of the tower to the NE of Fort Joy (along the coast). There are lightning clouds in the tower, so it's hard not to see. It's just past Windego (the woman that caused your ship to the shipwreck), on a corpse inside the tower. Teleport someone up to grab them.
- Heart of Tyrant is in Dark Cavern, atop a brazier.
- Hands of the Tyrant, is inside a coffin at Braccus Rex's Tower. You need high strength to open it. (Or use a trap disarm kit on the tomb lid and it will trigger a poison trap. The gloves will also fall out of the tomb.) Coordinates: x:589 y:678
- Tyrant's Stride can only be found in the statue with 15 or more in the Wits attribute.
- All items except Helm have some sort of negative status effect but they get removed when you put the whole set on one character.
- All items require 11 Strenght to wear