Blessed Smoke Cloud is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Blessed Smoke Cloud Spell Book Location
- Combine any Aerotheurge Skill book and any Scoundrel Skill book. (Either one or both must be a Source Skill)
Notes and Tips
- Range: 13m. Area of Effect: 3m radius. Ground-targettable.
- Target: ALL characters, friendly or hostile.
- The smoke cloud clears Silence as well as applying Invisibilty.
- Invisibility will be applied instantly as soon as characters step foot in the cloud.
- Invisibility will be removed by effects (such as Wet from rain) until the turn of the character(s) inside the cloud arrive, in which case Invisibility will be re-applied.
- As it is a Blessed environmental effect, Curse will revert it into a normal smoke cloud.
| Apportation | | Blinding Radiance | | Breathing Bubble | | Chain Lightning | | Closed Circuit | | Dazing Bolt | | Electric Discharge | | Erratic Wisp | | Evasive Aura | | Favourable Wind | | Mass Breathing Bubbles | | Nether Swap | | Pressure Spike | | Shocking Touch | | Smoke Cover | | Superconductor | | Teleportation | | Thunderstorm | | Tornado | | Uncanny Evasion | | Vacuum Aura | | Vacuum Touch | | Vaporize |