Enemies around you receive [X - Y] air damage. You receive a status that turns enemies in a 5m radius Blind.
1 Memory slot
Sets Blinding Radiance for 1 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives a bonus from Intelligence.
Requires Aerotheurge 1
Blinding Radiance is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2. It coats the user in radiant light, dealing damge to enemies and granting a buff that blinds all enemies in range.
Spell Book Location
Blinding Radiance Scroll + High Tier Blank Air Skillbook
- Scroll: Sheet of paper + Gold + Air Essence
Traders (Level 4)
- Rezik - Fort Joy
- Trader Bree - Driftwood
- Simone - Sanctuary of Amadia
- Almira - Paradise Downs, Lady Vengeance
- Trayde the Merchant - Temple of Tir-Cendelius
- Trader Aravae, Trader Friel - Arx
Bishop Alexandar's Robe
- 1 point in the Aerotheurge ability.
- Occupies 1 Memory slot.
- Costs 2 Action Points and zero Source Points to use, with a 4 turn cooldown.
- Targets must have zero Magic Armour for Blind to take effect.
Notes and Tips
- Targets all enemies in range around the caster. No friendly fire.
- The Blind status is caused by the aura granted by the skill. The aura's range is the same.
- The aura also gives +20% Air Resistance.
- Blind is applied once targets (that have no magic armour) are within range of the aura. It will instantly dissipate once they are outside range. Allied and neutral characters are unaffected.
| Apportation | | Blessed Smoke Cloud | | Breathing Bubble | | Chain Lightning | | Closed Circuit | | Dazing Bolt | | Electric Discharge | | Erratic Wisp | | Evasive Aura | | Favourable Wind | | Mass Breathing Bubbles | | Nether Swap | | Pressure Spike | | Shocking Touch | | Smoke Cover | | Superconductor | | Teleportation | | Thunderstorm | | Tornado | | Uncanny Evasion | | Vacuum Aura | | Vacuum Touch | | Vaporize |