Charm Voidwoken is a Summoning Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2. It allows players to take control of a Voidwoken and use all of its actions and skills.
Charm target voidwoken, causing them to join your side in combat for the duration of the status.
Spell Book Location
- Convince Windego of your good intentions in the Mercy is Power quest.
- No Skill Ability requirements.
- Occupies 1 Memory slot.
- Costs 3 Action Points and zero Source Points per use, requiring 5 turns of cooldown.
- The target must have zero Magic Armour to take effect.
Notes and Tips
- Though only cosmetic, it is the only book that has the cover of a Sourcery spell. It is categorized as a Summoning skill.
- The skill is entirely similar to Dominate Mind, except only targettable on Voidwoken.
- By the time you acquire this skill, there would be no Voidwoken left standing until the very end of the game.
| Acid Infusion | | Cannibalise | | Conjure Incarnate | | Cursed Electric Infusion | | Dimensional Bolt | | Dominate Mind | | Door to Eternity | | Electric Infusion | | Elemental Totem | | Ethereal Storm | | Farsight Infusion | | Fire Infusion | | Ice Infusion | | Necrofire Infusion | | Planar Gateway | | Poison Infusion | | Power Infusion | | Rallying Cry | | Shadow Infusion | | Soul Mate | | Summon Cat Familiar | | Summon Condor | | Summon Dragonling | | Summon Inner Demon | | Supercharger | | Warp Infusion | | Water Infusion |