Charm Voidwoken is a Summoning Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2. It allows players to take control of a Voidwoken and use all of its actions and skills.
Charm target voidwoken, causing them to join your side in combat for the duration of the status.
Spell Book Location
- Convince Windego of your good intentions in the Mercy is Power quest.
- No Skill Ability requirements.
- Occupies 1 Memory slot.
- Costs 3 Action Points and zero Source Points per use, requiring 5 turns of cooldown.
- The target must have zero Magic Armour to take effect.
Notes and Tips
- Though only cosmetic, it is the only book that has the cover of a Sourcery spell. It is categorized as a Summoning skill.
- The skill is entirely similar to Dominate Mind, except only targettable on Voidwoken.
- Though by the time you acquire this skill, there would be no apparent Voidwoken left standing, the skill is hugely helpful in the very last battle at end of the game.
| Acid Infusion | | Cannibalise | | Conjure Incarnate | | Cursed Electric Infusion | | Dimensional Bolt | | Dominate Mind | | Door to Eternity | | Electric Infusion | | Elemental Totem | | Ethereal Storm | | Farsight Infusion | | Fire Infusion | | Ice Infusion | | Necrofire Infusion | | Planar Gateway | | Poison Infusion | | Power Infusion | | Rallying Cry | | Shadow Infusion | | Soul Mate | | Summon Cat Familiar | | Summon Condor | | Summon Dragonling | | Summon Inner Demon | | Supercharger | | Warp Infusion | | Water Infusion |