Lets you eat body parts to access the memories of the dead.
Corpse Eater is a talent in Divinity Original Sin 2 which allows the player to regain health and gain insight into the life of the deceased through consuming their body parts. The body parts can only be consumed once. There are a few specific corpse parts which will give the character access to a predetermined skill.
- This is a racial talent for Elves and Undead Elves. It can also be temporarily obtained through use of the Mask of the Shapeshifter.
- Eating body parts as undead will still heal you.
- Eating Finn's body part in the first ship area, The Hull, will grant you the Adrenaline Skill. You have to have points in Scoundrel to use it, however.
- After completing a task for Elodi, she offers the player a severed head. Eating it will give the player access to First Aid.
- If you happen to kill Saheila and eat her arm, you learn Armour of Frost.
- A dead magister to the east of Fort Joy grants Levitate.
- Inside a chest surrounded near booby traps you will find a consumable corpse piece that grants Peace of Mind.
- In Reaper's Coast is a magister caravan splayed with body parts; eating the Severed Head in the back will grant Backlash.
- Eating the Severed Hand right outside the Wrecker's Cave in Reaper's Coast grants Contamination.
- The Severed Head inside Wrecker's Cave grants Crippling Blow.
- DO NOT eat quest-related body parts.