Corpse Explosion is a Pyrokinetic Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Corpse Explosion Spell Book Location
- Obtained by combining any Pyrokinetic Skill book and any Necromancer Skill book. (Neither can be Source Skills)
- Required to fulfill a quest with Eithne the Trader
Corpse Explosion Requirements
Notes and Tips
- Physical damage, scales with intelligence and warfare, not pyrokinectic.
- It can be easier to use Teleportation to bring a corpse to a group of enemies before using Corpse Explosion.
- It damage allies as well as enemies, do watch for the AOE radius.
| Bleed Fire | | Deploy Mass Traps | | Epidemic Of Fire | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firebrand | | Flaming Crescendo | | Flaming Tongues | | Haste | | Ignition | | Infectious Flame | | Laser Ray | | Mass Corpse Explosion | | Mass Sabotage | | Master Of Sparks | | Meteor Shower | | Peace of Mind | | Sabotage | | Searing Daggers | | Sparking Swings | | Spontaneous Combustion | | Summon Fire Slug | | Supernova | | Throw Explosive Trap |