Rattus Perfidus is a NPC (rat) in Divinity: Original Sin 2. Just like Rattus Verus, he is under a curse, but his curse is that he can only speak lies. He asks the player not to help him lift is curse.
Rattus Perfidus information
- Almost every spell casted on him will kill him. Following combinations didn't kill him, Blood Rain + Bless + Stunning arrow in the blood, Blood Rain + Bless + Love Grenade.
- Some players report Bless can cure him (?)
When you shock water or blood underneath his feet then talk to him, he will say "You still don't look lost." Then you ask if he's still being sarcastic which he replies " Narrator - *He looks at you as if to say 'well, duh'." This is the only difference ive seen in the entire encounter besides all the spells that seem to just kill him. Nothing special seems to come from this encounter and it leads to a very confusing part of the game as many of us feel like weve done something wrong. I dont know what the point of this is since ive gained 0 xp and the only difference ive seen besides him dying is this shocking the water underneath path.
- When he does die from your doing, A Character will say something along the lines of " I think thats what he wanted all along" so maybe thats really all this encounter is but a joke that has ended up confusing a bunch of us because it makes you feel as youve done something wrong.
Rattus Perfidus location
- You will meet him in Braccus Rex's Tower
Notes and Tips
- Upon killing him, one of the character will remark that death was probably what he wanted.