Shackles of Pain is a Necromancer Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Shackles of Pain Spell Book Location
- Sold by Mona in Fort Joy Ghetto once you reach level 4
- Sold by Kerban in Sanctuary of Amadia
- Sold by Tarquin aboard the Lady Vengeance upon reaching Reaper's Coast
- Sold by Trader Bree in Driftwood - Square
Shackles of Pain Requirements
Notes and Tips
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Shadow Essence, and Skull
- Does not trigger the healing from Necromancer
- The A.I will usually avoid attacking you if you have activated this spell. Interestingly, this doesn't see to apply to the enemy that you applied the Shackled to, only any other enemies. Thus, the main function is sto stop enemies from attacking you except in special situation or with special builds.
- You can hurt enemies trough drinking poison (or healing potions if you're undead or decayed) with this ability.
- Casting your own Shackles of Pain on a character who already has been shackled will completely overwrite the previous shackling. Can be useful to save the Black Ring Members in the house in the Blackpits or if one of your squishier characters gets shackled.