Source Points in Divinity: Original Sin 2 grant very powerful Source Skills that the player can use. Source Points are very rare. Players will receive their first Source Point slot after finding a statue of the Divines and porting to the Hall of Echoes. There is one in The Vault of Braccus Rex as well as one behind the Voidwoken in the Hollow Marshes. Players will receive their second and third Source Point slot in quest Powerful Awakening.
How to Get Source Points
- In Divinity Original Sin 2, there are some areas covered with Source water. When a character with an empty Source Point slot stands on a surface of Source water, they will absorb the surface and gain a Source Point. For example, in Act I, there is a pool of source water in The Hollow Marshes and another in the Necromancer's Tower.
- Some skills can also grant you source points, such as Source Vampirism.
- Absorb souls from soul jars. You can find soul jars in the quests Withermoore's Soul Jar and The Cursed Ring
- Source fountains are a renewable means of replenishing source points. They can be found in the Decrepit Ruins in Act I, under Meistr Siva's house in Act II, and in Arhu's prison in Act IV.
- You can find various source orbs and source potions later in the game.