Summoning Master Skills in Divinity: Original Sin 2 are located on this page. This is a Skill Line that was voted in by the Kickstarter backers, but has not yet been currently added to the game.
Summoning Master Skills
The Summoning school uses Incarnates and totems to make life a living hell for opponents. Both Incarnates and Totems take on powers based on the surface they are summoned on, and they can be buffed as well. Every Ability Point in the Summoning combat ability will increase your summons' Vitality, Damage, Magic Armour and Physical Armour.
- Conjure Incarnate - Conjure a personal elemental that matches the ground surface it's summoned onto. Your Incarnate can be buffed with Infusions.
- Elemental Totem - Target a ground surface and conjure a totem of the corresponding element. Each turn, this totem will fire a projectile at enemies in sight.
- Dimensional Bolt - Shoot a volatile bolt that deals damage of a random type, and then creates a corresponding surface.
- Farsight Infusion - Unlock ranged attack for your Incarnate. Buffs Magic Armour.
- Power Infusion - Unlock Whirlwind and Rush for your Incarnate. Buffs Physical Armour.
- Rallying Cry - Target character regenerates Vitality and Magic Armour according to the number of allied characters and totems in their vicinity.
- Supercharger - Target summon deals increased damage during its next turn-- then explodes.
We’ve created a new preset class called the Conjurer to take advantage of this new school and we hope you’ll experiment and play around with all of the combinations and possibilities. Especially when you combine these skills with the Polymorph skills!