Swornbreaker is a Sourcery Skill in Divinity: Orginal Sin 2. It undoes the pact players have made with the God King.
Release yourself from your oath to the God King.
Spell Book Location
This skill is not learnable through a skillbook. It is an item skill obtained by wielding a Swornbreaker, which can be crafted with
- Ancient Stone Tablet + Haft of the Swornbreaker + Blade of the Swornbreaker
or found held by a statue in Arhu's Prison in Act IV.
- No Skill Ability requirements.
- Item skill, occupies zero Memory slots.
- Costs 1 Action Point and zero Source Points per use, requiring 3 turns of cooldown.
- The item must not have zero durability.
Notes and Tips
- At a certain point in the game a neutral Voidwoken will give you the option to form a pact with the God King. Doing so will transform the Bless spell into Curse, and lock the character into one ending. This skill will let players undo the pact.
- This skill has no actual application in gameplay and is only for story purposes.
- Using the skill will use up the weapon's durability. In its broken state the weapon can still be given to any of three questgivers (Almira, Windego, Sadha) without repercussions.