The Imprisoned Elf is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. An elf caged by camp boss Griff ask your help. He said he is innocent and knows a way to leave Fort Joy.
- Find the missing supplies of Griff.
- There are 2 ways to acquire this quest, first, talk to Boss Griff or Amyro, they will ask you to find the missing supplies. Or you can acquire this quest from an elf in Caverns.
- You can ask the NPCs have they see anything unusual, but none provide useful answers except an rat at near kitchen (Require Pet Pal).
- The real thief is a lizard named Stingtail, he is on the south beach, always sleeping, and smells like orange.
- You can persuade Stingtail to hand you Griff's supplies, or take it by force.
- Return to Griff with his supplies, he will ask you to turn the thief in. If you refuse, he and his entire crew will attack.(But you can get all the money back in previous tradings)
- Release Amyro, he gives you an amulet and ask you to pass the elves of Shoulder and tell them Saheila is here.
- Split your party after getting oranges, sending single person back to Griff. Reluctantly give up thief, then switch back to party beside thief. Force attack Griff's mercenary to save him and get 1000XP, further 600XP and additional "orange" when you speak to thief afterwards.
- Video guide :