The Purged Dragon is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- Help Slane to kill the witch and retrive her wand or steal it
- Free or kill the Winter Dragon
On southeast of the island you see a winter dragon chained on ground. You can talk to him after you destroy his chains. CNTRL + Click on them to attack them. Slane the Winter Dragon ask you to kill Radeka the Witch and take her wand back to him. The witch is hidden not far in a cave, be careful of her traps. (You can telekinesis barrels to block the gas vent) Defeat the witch and take the wand from her body or if you have 2 Thievery you can steal it from her. Take the wand back to Slaine and free him or kill him. If you free him he will destroy The Shriekers for you during the Call to Arms quest.
- The dragon will come in to help when you get to the final Alexander fight, by casting a spell on the shriekers in the front of the entry (ignores the 2 shriekers to the right part that goes to the chest). If these are dead, he will not show up!
- If you want the XP and loot for killing Slane but still wish for the dragon's help with Shriekers, give him Radeka's purging wand and attack Slane whilst he is still in dragon form -- this can be tricky but is accomplished by immediately dealing damage as soon as you select the dialog to give him the wand. You would be rewarded with the exp for saving Slane as well as the rewards and 6,000 exp for killing him.
- If you don't want to fight Radeka for the wand, you can pickpocket it off her as well.