The Shakedown is a main Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. In front of theShrine of Fort Joy, there is an elf bullied by some thugs.
- Ifan ben-Mezd
- Burro and Kana
- Help the elf bullied by thugs.
- Follow the elf back to the cavern and speak with her again.
- In front of the shrine of Fort Joy, there are two thugs trying to bully an elf. This quest is acquired when you encounter it.
- After saving her from thugs, Elodi invites you to her hiding place, it's a cave on the south of Fort Joy. You may need to rotate the camera to see it.
- Elodi will give you a severed head, eat it as an elf will give you First Aid skill.
- Alternatively, you can help Burro and Kana, doing so requires killing Elodi and Ifan ben-Mezd.
- Killing Burro will drop an Unique Equipment Burro's Club
- Killing Elodi and Ifan ben-Mezd will result in multiple quest and potential rewards being inaccessible.