The Shakedown is a main Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II, Act I.
In front of the Shrine of Fort Joy, there is an elf being bullied by some thugs.
- Help the elf bullied by thugs.
- Follow the elf back to the cavern and speak with her again.
- In front of the shrine of Fort Joy, there are two thugs bullying an elf. This quest is acquired as soon as you encounter it.
- If you save her from the thugs, Elodi will invite you to her hideout, which is located in a cave at the far south of Fort Joy.
- After you speak to Elodi, she will give you a Severed Head. Eat it with an elven hero (e.g. Sebille) to learn the First Aid skill.
- Alternative: You may choose to help the thugs by killing Elodi and Ifan ben-Mezd instead.
- Warning: Ifan is a central (and playable) character in the entire game, and killing him will lock out a part of the story. It's highly recommended to keep him alive for your first playthrough.
- Killing Burro will drop a Unique Burro's Club.
- Bug: Players have reported that this quest can fail to close even after helping Elodi and speaking to her in the cave.