The Teleporter is a main Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
Fort Joy is currently locked up and no one allowed to leave this area. However, a fellow inmate,Gawin suggest that he can help you escape with teleportation equipments.
- Retrive Teleportation Glove
- Use Teleportation Glove to escape
- Talk to Gawin, an inmate inside Fort Joy and said you are interested in his plan.
- Go to the crocodilians nest in a nearby beach (Marked on your map by Gawin, remember only the character get that quest from Gawin can see the mark.),kill those monsters, and find the Teleportation Glove from Their bodies.
- Make sure Teleportation Glove is on your character, let this character talk to Gawin.He will lead you to a new location.
- Teleport Gawin to the location he told you, he will run away afterwards. But You can teleport your partymember to otherside of the cliff. Then you can proceed to next map.
- Gavin's body can be found inside Fort Joy, a place called playground. There are multiple ways to go inside Fort Joy, the simplist one is to teleport one of your party member to the second level of fort (South to the magisters guarding the fort entrance),and then put the ladder down so rest of your team may climb up.