Ulterior Motive is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- Speak with Magister Borris
- Find Zaleskar
- Kill bishop Alexander and report to Zaleskar
- You can speak with Magister Borris in front of the gate to Fort Joy or go directly to Zaleskar, he is at the broken bridge between Fort Joy and Hollow Marshes.
- If you go see Magister Borris or have killed him, you can find a note on his body which directs you to a hidden buried stash with more instructions on the person they want you to kill. That person is a seer named Saheila which you can choose to kill or not.
- Report to Magister Borris or if he is dead, go see Zaleskar.
- Zaleskar wont speak with you unless you are alone, you can let your party members wait outside his sight.
- Zaleskar will ask you to kill bishop Alexander. After that you can report to him using the mirror he gave you, alone.
- Zaleskar has many good stuff to sell, after you speak with him he dissapears, but you can call him back and buy from him again then say you haven't killed Alexander yet, and he will dissapear again, repeat if needed.