A Prize Kill is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
After interacting with a stag trophy in Ryker's mansion, you encounter the stag's spirit. It complains to you:
"For what prize would a foolish poacher discard his life? The answer lies at a hallow of wildflowers.
Seek it out and heed the wisdom the poacher would not." (meaning: Do not take from Ryker without permission)
Find the poacher's grave.
- Use the spirit vision ability to see the deer trophy, mounted to the wall at the staircase in Ryker's mansion (X:494 Y:172).
- Talk to the spirit of stag.
- Find the bodies of the stag.
The spirit of a stag implored us to seek out a halo of wildflowers. (Spirit of deer is in Ryker's mansion)
Uncover the burial place of the stag and the poacher that killed it (X:539 Y:223).
- Deer Head is under the main stairs leading to the 2nd floor. With Spirit Vision and Pet Pal, talk to the Spirit of the Stag, then go to the "Halo of Wildflowers" at the coordinates in the screenshot above.
- Going to the area of the Halo of Wildflowers is good enough to close the quest, even if you don't have enough Wits to 'spot' the grave.
- To spot the grave, you need at least 17 Wits.