A Rare Prey is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. A long trail of blood starts from Windego, and doesn't seem to end. Why are people trying to kill you? Or rather, why the Godwoken?
- Roost Anlon
- Encounter Windego and defeat her on the beach.
- Ask Gareth about the Godwoken.
- Kill Bishop Alexandar.
- Find a contract by the Lone Wolves that states they were paid to hunt down Godwoken.
- Confront Roost Anlon and kill him.
- Can be acquired by learning that Bishop Alexandar has a Godwoken in captive.
- After you escape Fort Joy, you can find Windego at the northern beach. Defeat her.
- In the Sanctuary of Amadia, speak with Gareth. You must have rescued Gareth during the Most Dangerous When Cornered quest first.
- At the Driftwood Tavern, Baran informs you that the Lone Wolves have been tasked with killing Godwokens.
- When you find Roost, he will tell you that Alexandar is still alive and hiding on an island. Then he will ask you to turn over your fellow Godwokens. No matter what you say, a fight is inevitable. Defeat him.
- Loot Roost's body and you will find a parchment stating that the Divine Order is behind the contracts to kill Godwoken.
Note: This quest closes in Act III, not II.
- Killing Lord & Lady will award 10400XP each, for a total of 20,800XP.
- Killing Roost and his Shadow bodyguards will award 20775XP, for a total of 62,325XP.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!