Accuracy is one of the Attributes in Divinity Original Sin 2. These statistics are determined by your character’s base statistics. They can be affected by skills, stances, statuses, gear, abilities, and talents.
It is the statistics about the chances to hit an enemy.
Base accuracy is 95%
Notes about Accuracy
- Dodge and Accuracy are multiplicative. The chance to hit is (1-dodge)*accuracy.
- Example 1: You need 125% accuracy to guarantee a hit against a target with 20% dodge.
- Example 2: If you have 200% accuracy, the chance to hit a target with 90% dodge is only 20%. The better way to allow weapon attackers to hit enemies with uncanny evasion is get them enwebbed, marked, crippled, or any other status to reduce dodge.
- Equipping a weapon above your level gives negative accuracy based on the level difference between you and your weapon.
- There are multiple ways one could increase accuracy.
- Peace of Mind: Grants the Clear-Minded Effect, which is 20% accuracy.
- Venom Runes: When slotted into a ring or amulet, increasing accuracy by 5% / 8% / 12% / 16% with their respective rune sizes.
- Glitter Dust: While not a direct buff to accuracy, it reduces the target characters ability to dodge by 100%. Sadly only able to be acquired at level 16 and up.
- Hothead: When full vitality the talent increases accuracy by 10%.
- Accuracy can also be rolled on weapons, shields, and other pieces of equipment.