Acid Spores is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Acid Spores Location
- Available starting from level 13
- Gareth at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Hannag at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
Acid Spores Effects
- Scroll crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, Source Orb, and Livewood Log
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, Intelligence and Geomancer
- Can be deflected
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Leaves behind cursed poison clouds
Acid Spores Trivia & strategies
- Acid Spores now fires 3 spores that each deals more damage, increasing total damage by 8% as of Patch v126.96.36.1996
- Does not do much damage at 270% compared to Pyroclastic Eruption at 300% with stacking damage and more targets. Do not recommend using this spell, and there are better things to do with your source points.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
the 3 source skill is better in every way. More dmg, dmg stacks, and more targets can be affected
How do I craft the BOOK though? I have the scroll, a source orb, and a blank earth book, but it won't let me make the book. I don't want the scroll...
so for every idiots who cant use at least 5% of their brains and new players : acid spores IS BETTER than acid spores from summon "artillery plant", why? because summon use only summoning and your character level for damage calculation when YOUR ACID SPORES use your character level, your geomancer level AND your INT to get damages, also your spells can do CRITICAL with the right talent, the summon cant, also the summon throw ONE spore every 2turn when YOUR acid spores can throw THREE in ONE CAST (like searing daggers cast).
For the concerneds idiots : stop giving false information like that, in general summons sucks if you dont have enough summoning skill level
PS : the tooltip dont say it but acid spore create acid clouds in the "explode radius" ( you can create a very long
acid cloud wall like that) also the tooltip give the damage for ONE "poison ball"
In DOS2, is acid a kind of poison?
Would acid harm or heal undead?
I am confused because Corrosive Touch set acid state.
But this skill (having the name acid in it) set poison state.
Actually, just tested it, even with 10 in geo and 1 in summoning spores are worse, which is very strange.
Plant is better if you invest into summoning, otherwise it's not.
Seems absolutely useless compared to artillery plant which costs less source points and can use the same ability.