Action Points is one of the Attributes in Divinity Original Sin 2. These statistics are determined by your character’s base statistics. They can be affected by skills, stances, statuses, gear, abilities, and talents.
Action Points Information
- All skills, movement, and basic attacks require Action Points. This attribute decides how much you can do in one turn.
- Movement is more expensive in heavier armor than in lighter armor.
Ways to increase AP
- Haste increases your starting AP by 1 and your AP recovery by 1.
- Adrenaline increases your current AP by 2, but next removes 2 AP from your next turn.
- Flesh Sacrifice increases your current AP by 1.
- Executioner: +2 AP recovered on kills (once per turn).
- Glass Cannon: Start turns with max AP, but armour does not block statuses.
- Lone Wolf: +2 max AP and +2 AP recovery if you have less than 3 party members.
- Green Tea: -2 AP cost (minimum 1) on all actions, item usage and attacks. Not technically increasing your AP, but making all actions insanely AP efficient. Even using basic attacks is reduced to 1 AP.