All In The Family is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. Short description goes here.
- Find the 1st Artifact
- Find the 2nd Artifact
- Bring them to Tarquin
At the gate of Stonegarden in Reaper's Coast, Tarquin asks you to investigate a family crypt and retrieve something for him. You can get the key from a petrified sourceress Qanna found in the crypt guarded by the hound (the crypt is close to and directly north of the family crypt and is flanked by two knight statues). Cast Armor of Frost, or Bless on her inside the crypt to depetrify her and she will talk to you. If you fight with her she will spawn undead minions, but kill her and they will disappear so just focus her down. Note that she CAN be damaged (and even killed) while she is petrified, so if you want to talk to her, you can take her down to a sliver of health, talk, and then un-petrify. A single Marksman's Fang will ignore the armor and likely kill her.
Next head to the family crypt and open the door. In the first room of the family crypt, there are two buttons on the wall, you need to get close to find them. Press these the buttons to open the stone gate.
Teleport one of your companions into the third room and have them step on the pressure plate. Then cast Spirit Vision (Learned in Powerful Awakening), you will see three levers on the wall in the second room with the sarcophagus. Press the levers (middle-left-right) to reveal a secret hatch. If you have already touched the levers since stepping on the plate, in some other order, then you need to "reset" the middle lever. Pull the middle lever until water comes out, then do left, then do right.
There's a treasury under that hatch, use your character with highest lucky charm to loot them. The artifact is in the coffin, if your character is a lizard, he/she will recognize the language it says.
When you try to leave the tomb, all clay sentinels will revive and attack you.
Report to Tarquin, he will tell you other pieces of artifact is on Bloodmoon Island.
When you travel to the Bloodmoon Island, you can find a hatch on its northeast corner, you need high enough wit (use Peace of Mind skill to boost your wits by 9 points) to spot it buried:
Inside the vault is the other half of the artifact.
When you have both halves of the artifact, talk to Tarquin. (Sometimes he is not at the gate of stonegarden, you can find him on Lady Vengeance, near the boat. If you travel to Lady Vengeance by waypoint, he's right next to you.)
If you give Tarquin the pieces, he will repair it at ACT IV (The Arx), it's arguably the best two-hand weapon in the game. (Sadly, only 1 durability)
- You can destroy the Clay sentinels before looting the room avoiding a fight. *** - Not sure how this can be done since attacking any Clay Sentinel immediately starts the fight?***
- If Tarquin is missing for you, one possible solution is to travel to The Lady Vengeance waypoint, take the rowboat on the side to shore, then take the rowboat back to The Lady Vengeance. Tarquin should be standing next to the rowboat at this point.
- If Tarquin doesn't show up at the graveyard at all you might've played too far ahead in Reaper's Coast. Try loading a save just after arriving in the area and head straight for the graveyard through the Paladin Bridgehead. You can get the quest and then continue on wherever you want.
- You can use other silver items (Silver Glass) to produce the Silver Lever Shaft on the Ancient Forge at the Bloodmoon Island.
- There's a glowing chest inside the crypt where you get the second piece, "unusual blade". Make sure to lockpick then open it, it has the green Teleporter Pyramid in it!
There is a much easier way to get entrance to the Crypt.
1. Look at the stairs down the crypt.
2. now go left
3. once you down the hill before the gate u will see a cryp with two knight statues with shields.
4. Destroy or open the gate ( there is a lever on the right side )
5. Enter the tomb
6. Once you are down the tomb DON'T touch anything or you will get petrified
7. You can de-petrify with Frost Armor or Bless spell and one of the NPCs is named Qanna.
8. Either kill, persuade or pickpocket her to get the tomb key and voila you can enter the quest Tomb.
9. Killing Qanna (or the other petrified people) works best. You'll get the experiance and the items without Qanna fighting back.