Amyro is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Amyro is first seen trapped in a cage and taken prisoner by Griff, he has been accused of stealing a crate of oranges from Griff.
- The first time you speak with Amyro, Griff will tell you to stop talking to him. If you tell Griff that you won't leave without Amyro, combat begins. Alternatively, you can tell Griff that you'll find his missing supplies in order to free Amyro. These supplies can be found on Stingtail.
- After being freed, Amyro will walk to the Fort Joy Caverns, and will talk to Saheila.
- Amyro first appears in the Camp Kitchen of the Fort Joy Ghetto. X: 204 | Y: 129
- After being freed, Amyro moves to the Fort Joy Caverns. X: 215 | Y: 90
Notes and Tips
- Amyro is permanently Weakened, there is no way to remove it.
- Amyro is related to the quest The Imprisoned Elf
- You gain 850 XP when Amyro is freed after giving Griff his supplies.
- Amyro will grant you Saheila's Crest for freeing him
- Amyro gives 0 XP when killed.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Found him dead in the cave plagued next to Saheila right after freeing him.. is this normal?
He wanted to "Make another attempt" after some rest
Healed him up all the way.
Some say he still hasn't left that cave since then...