An Maflin is a Shield in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
An Maflin Information
Etched with the esoteric symbolism of the Black Ring on the inside, and marked by Divine Order arrows on the outside, this is a shield from the Great War.
An Maflin Location/Where to find
- Vault of Linder Kemm in The Arx
- it lies on the stairs in the hallway between Vault and Arhu's prison
An Maflin Requirements
- 14 Constitution
An Maflin Notes/Tips
- it sets Death Wish permanently on your character while equipped
- other generic shields may work better in certain situations - for example in fights vs. magic users - as it has a very low MA stat, particularly for tank characters; although it may complement magic (i.e. wand/shield) characters who have an already unbalanced, naturally high MA.
- it is one of the only shields not granting the spell Shields Up which is a serious drawback, but the shield is still worth considering for certain fights and playstyles.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!