5% Poison Resistance
Apple is a Food in Divinity: Original Sin 2
"What could possibly be more wholesome?"
You can use a poison source with Apple to change the 10% healing into 10% poison damage.
Where to find
- Sold by Merchants
- Found randomly around the game world
Usages in Crafting
- Apple Juice - Cup + Apple
- Apple Pie Dough - Dough + Apple
- Poisoned Apple - Any Poison Source + Apple
Note and Trivia
- Combining Apple with Empty Cup creates Apple Juice, which provides 5% more Poison Resistance.
Apple Juice ♦ Boiled Potato ♦ Bottle of Beer ♦ Cup of Water ♦ Dinner ♦ Glass of Wine ♦ Lemonade ♦ Mashed Potatoes ♦ Milk ♦ Mug of Beer ♦ Orange ♦ Orange Juice ♦ Rivellon Fries
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!