Armour of Frost
Ice forms a defensive barrier around the target, providing [100% of total heal value] Magical Armour . Cures Burning, Poisoned, Stunned, Frozen, Suffocating and Petrified.
Set Magic Shell for 3 turn(s).
Requires Hydrosophist 1
Armour of Frost is a Hydrosophist Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Armour of Frost location
- Available from the start
- Rezik at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Simone at Sanctuary of Amadia (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
Armour of Frost effects
- Scroll can be crafted by combining Sheet of Paper, Water Essence and Bluegill Mushroom.
- Scales with level and Hydrosophist
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Armour of Frost will raise the max Magical Armour of the target, while also regenerating the same amount. Thus it won't go to waste if used on a character with full Magical Armours
- Cleanses Frozen, Stunned, Petrified, Plague, Suffocating, Poisoned and Burning
Armour of Frost builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Glacial Guardian
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Eternal Warrior (Death Knight Perfected)
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tidalist
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Terramancer
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Druid
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Elemental Champion
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Blood Mage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Elementalist
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Frost Paladin
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Why does Armour of frost provide [100% of total heal value] Magical Armour ?
I mean, what is the total heal value? How is it calculated?
Can the skillbook be crafted?
Also, a definition of just what "magic shell" is would be nice.
It would be nice to know what [X] is based on: Intelligence? Hydrosophist level? Character level?