Arrow Spray is a Huntsman Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Arrow Spray location
- Available starting from level 9
- Trader Haran at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Hannag at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Treewarden at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Fletcher Corbin Day at Abandoned Sawmill (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- The Lost Knight at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Reaver at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Non at Arx
- Excruciating Echo (Reaper's Coast)
Arrow Spray effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Resisted by Physical Armour
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Scales with level, weapon and finesse
- Only hits enemies
- Damage is affected by Firebrand, Venomous Coating/Aura and Elemental Arrowheads, but not Elemental Ranger talent
- Can be deflected
- Can miss
- Cannot be silenced
- Can be atrophied
Arrow Spray trivia & strategies
- Be sure to hit at least 3 times to be on par with other skills. However, since it costs source and can hit 16 times, you should look to have as many arrows as possible hit. This skill is extremely effective against large, single targets. Such as dragons, trolls, etc.
- Do not be afraid to use as an AoE skill as hitting alot of arrows across many targets can make it very effective.
Arrow Spray builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Ranger
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!