Fire 16 arrows in a 60 degree arc. Each arrow deals 40% damage.
Damage is based on your basic attack and receives a bonus from Finesse.
Requires Huntsman 3
Arrow Spray is a Huntsman Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Arrow Spray location
- Available starting from level 9
- Trader Haran at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Hannag at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Treewarden at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Fletcher Corbin Day at Abandoned Sawmill (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- The Lost Knight at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Reaver at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Non at Arx
- Excruciating Echo (Reaper's Coast)
Arrow Spray effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Resisted by Physical Armour
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Scales with level, weapon and finesse
- Only hits enemies
- Damage is affected by Firebrand, Venomous Coating/Aura and Elemental Arrowheads, but not Elemental Ranger talent
- Can be deflected
- Can miss
- Cannot be silenced
- Can be atrophied
Arrow Spray trivia & strategies
- Be sure to hit at least 3 times to be on par with other skills. However, since it costs source and can hit 16 times, you should look to have as many arrows as possible hit. This skill is extremely effective against large, single targets. Such as dragons, trolls, etc.
- Do not be afraid to use as an AoE skill as hitting alot of arrows across many targets can make it very effective.
Arrow Spray builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Ranger
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I have been using Fane as a ranger and set it up with time warp + elemental arrowheads + Bonus Turn + adrenaline + enrage + tact retreat (to get point blank with target) + arrow spray. I'm lvl 14 on Tactician and with 2 source points most fights are decidedly in my favor after that.
You can hit all 16 arrows on small target if you use wings and fly as close to the target as possible.
Gotta say, love how cool it is but oh my god is it near useless.
Well Tbh it's pretty useful to destroy doors if you are ready to waste a source point. not that it should matter if there is corpse around that you can Source vamp.
Is it affected by bonus damage from elemental ranger, elemental arrowhead and firebrand ?
excellent for applying weapon based status debuffs.. ie silence chance 10% multiplied by the shotgun = ~100%
Extremely powerful ability when used close range verses large enemies such as the Lamenting Abomination (considered to be one of the toughest fights in the game) and is capable of obliterating most of its healthbar even if you aren't abusing warfare and crit interactions.
if every arrow hits this is equivalent to 6.4 normal attacks
Extremely situational skill with odd targetting. When it works, it works like a charm, but it requires some odd cursor placement to take advantage of it. First you need to stand next to your enemy and use it like a "shotgun" with high spread. Then you have to place your cursor not on the enemy but slightly underneath him so that the spray hits as much as possible (this is the only ability I can think of that has such an odd targetting mechanic). Even still, you will notice that some arrows do not connect when actually triggering the ability.
Where find it ? Or craft ?
Having a lot of trouble with this skill actually hitting enemies instead of getting blocked by nothingness. Absolutely amazing when it works if you shotgun a target. Capable of OHKO many enemies around your level.
Did/does not hit the Djinn. Possibly hover status related?