Arx Sewers is a sub-area of The Arx in Divinity Original Sin: 2. Please see Walkthrough and/or Locations for other areas.
- Location: The Arx
- Recommended Level: 17 ~ 19
- Spirit of Wrenly
- Fog-Swollen Crawler
- Big Tomorrah (Thieves Guild)
- Black Rings
- Queen Justinia
- Karon the Mistake
- Spirits of Seekers
Notes & Tips
- There are several entrances into the sewers.
- there is a pipe in the cliff south-east of Magister's Barracks and south-west of the school next to the dead Magister Bannet
- help Micheil Ros and promise him to talk to Queen Justinia to get the key and directions through his cellar
- there is a hidden grate in the left of the three prison cells in the prison below the magister barracks
- there are stairs in the source torture room in the prison below the magister barracks
- the Fog-Swollen Crawler in the lower level will release non-permanent Deathfog when killed
- be prepared to fight when you enter the lab
[video goes here]
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
is there a way to kill the fog swollen crawlers that are in the sewers? If so, would you/how much exp would you get from it? I remember fighting them the last time I played, but I don’t recall the outcome bc that was maybe 2 years ago
I think this map might be outdated does anyone know where I can find an updated one?
There is a reference to the soul series at X389 Y699
You have to use teleport or jumping abilities to reach a small room with a bonfire with a loot able uncoiled sword on top of it (very useless), making it look like the bonfires from DS1,2 and 3
Where is the entrance to these? I can't find it
On the top floor there is a locked door with planks on it. How do you open it and where does it lead to?