Backlash is a Scoundrel Skill in Divinity Original Sin II.
Backlash Spell Book Location
- Hilde - Fort Joy (300 Gold)
- Sold by Exter in Amadia's Sanctuary (Southeast of Fort Joy after you escape)
Notes and Tips
- Requires having a dagger equipped.
- The damage still benefits from backstab bonus even if the teleport mechanic will not place you behind the affected target.
- You can use this skill even when Entangled.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Assassin
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Duelist
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The single best (damage dealing) mobility spell in the game imo.
Deals pretty good damage for only 1 ap and is a guaranteed crit no matter what, even if your opponents back is turned against a wall.
Alternatively, you could also use this as skill to jump to an ally if you're a summoner or mage that doesn't really use normal attacks anyway.
Is the range of the teleport affected by talents like Far Out Man?
*teleports behind you*
nothing personell kid
Does this skill work with other weapons that daggers?