Bahara is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2. She is the first lizard you speak to when entering the Sanctuary of Amadia. She is also an apprentice of Gratiana.
- Level 5
- Trader, sells Huntsman skill books.
- This NPC is part of the Red Prince's Quest.
- Bahara first appears in Sanctuary of Amadia (X:476 Y:34)
- She is right outside the sanctuary, guarding one of the entrances (Where she is depends on which entrance you first entered to get into the sanctuary).
- Bahara does not join the call to arms, and stays in the sanctuary.
Notes and Tips