Smash your weapon into the ground, knocking down non-allied characters in front of you, and hitting them for 60% damage. Also clears non-cursed surfaces and clouds.
Set Knocked Down for 1 turn(s).
Damage is based on your basic attack and receives a bonus from Strength.
Battle Stomp is a Warfare Skill in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Battle Stomp Spell Book Location
- Kalias - Fort Joy Hidden Cavern (195 Gold)
- Fort Joy Prison, laying on the ground near the dock.
- Sold by Gareth in Sanctuary of Amadia after completing the quest Most Dangerous When Cornered.
Battle Stomp Requirements
Notes and Tips
- This skill can't strike enemies on a different terrain level, even if the enemy is highlighted
- Resisted by Physical Armour