Bewitched Moppet is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Bewitched Moppet information
- Moppets are puppets brought to life by infusing them with source. Toyseller Sanders makes them.
- Attack or talk to the Moppet at the beach and it will offer hint for Trial of Blood dungeon.
- Several Moppets are defending both floors of the Shop of Toyseller Sanders
Bewitched Moppet location
- Bewitched Moppet first appears in Arx,
- A sentinel, escaped Moppet hides at the beach east of the school in Arx. You can kill it from a distance for 19,400 XP. Carved Metal Scraps on its corpse update the Trial quest (hint POWER).
- All other Moppets are in the toy shop
Notes and Tips
- if you enter the upper floor of the toy shop through the backdoor the Moppets will ring alarm and attack you together with the toyseller
- They are Scoundrels and use Pyro spells when they fight you.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Easy win at level 19. Use fire spells. They are 50% more vulnerable.
freaking army of freaking muppets, didn't even give me time to rest at second round.
Died, of course.
He's hiding under the staircase leading to the beach below the school in Arx. Gives you pointers about the fight in the trial of blood (the combo POWER for the levers)
That bewitched moppet conceals none other than Dr.Doofenschmirtz himself! No really... listen to his voice.