Bishop Alexandar is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2 (DO2).
Bishop Alexandar information
He the is son of Lucian the Divine, younger brother of Damian. When his father died, he assumed the role of leader of the Divine Order and intended to become the next divine - Godwoken. In reality, whether he will become the next divine is unclear. It is showed in a letter that even he doubts if he could become the next divine.
He thinks the massacre of the elves in the Great War, when his father ordered Ifan to use Deathfog to wipe out half of the Black Ring members and most of the elves, was a necessity and feels no shame over it.
His right-hand is Dallis the Hammer and his teacher is Vredeman the Sickle. Together they will lead the people of Rivellion to the greatest revolution against the Seven Gods.
- Fighting with him will trigger the spawn of Voidwoken Drillworm during the fight.
- The Voidwoken Drillworm will spawn if you reduce Alexandar's Physical Armor to 0 (tested 3 times). It is unknown if this works for his Magic Armor as well.
- (Fixed in Defintive Edition; his HP can't be reduced to 0 at Fort Joy) If his health was reduced to 0 in the encounter with Dallis and Atusa in front of the Fort Joy Ghetto(by say, dropping a barrel of Deathfog right atop of him) it will glitch out the encounter at the Fort Joy Habour as he spawns as a corpse and the Voidwoken Drillworm will have already spawned and immediately initiate combat with you near the harbor if you approach from the Seeker's camp. If you near the Harbor from another side or while invisible the Voidwoken Drillworm will initiate combat with the Magisters instead.
Bishop Alexandar location
- Bishop Alexandar first appears in Fort Joy Getto, with one Gheist, a Polymorph mage, one ranger and one knight.
- He is then found north of Hollow Marshes: Abandoned camp waypoint (near the port) with 4 magister allies.
- He later appears at the Temple of Tir-Cendelius in Act 3, on the Nameless Isle, accompanied by several magisters.
Notes and Tips
- For those having trouble with Bishop Alexander and his crew, you can use the Aerotheurge spell Teleportation to remove Bishop Alexander from the rest of his group and kill him quickly. For example:
- Separate the party member with teleportation and have them sneak close enough to Alexander to cast Teleportation. Teleport him away from his crew and near your team.
- Gang up and kill Alexander quickly - he has rather weak defenses and shouldn't take more than a turn or two to take down. This will trigger the giant Void Worm to appear near the rest of his crew, who will be distracted by it.
- At this point, you can sit back, let the Void Worm and Magisters weaken each other and join the fight at your leisure.
- After the fight, he drops "Alexandar cloak", which is an unique robe with acceptable stats.