Enemies will bleed fire when hit. Also creates a small fire area beneath each target and ignites surfaces in the area.
Set Bleed Fire for 3 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives a bonus from Intelligence.
Bleed Fire is a Pyrokinetic Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Bleed Fire Spell Book Location
- Can find on the corpse of Jules in Sanctuary of Amadia
- Obtained by combining any Pyrokinetic Skill book and any Polymorphing Skill book. (Neither can be Source Skills)
Bleed Fire Requirements
Notes and Tips
- Bleeding Fire reduces Fire Resistance of those hit by 20% as of Patch v188.8.131.526
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Fire Resistance reduction stacks with burning
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Occult Flamewielder
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Blazing Deepstalker