- Location: Fort Joy
- Recommended Level: 6+
Braccus Rex's Tower
Notes & Tips
- You can break a barrel of water for ghosts in well, or use Rain. Later you can pay for their fare, in return for some equipment. Note: The reward you get from the well is linked to your current level so it is advised to revisit it once you are ready to leave the island. Level 9 is the max level possible, if you finish all the quest and kill off the seekers (except gareth of course).
- The Key to main door is on one of the necromancers.
- If you freed Withermoore in Withermoore's Soul Jar, he will help you lift the source barrier. To activate Withermoore, interact with the relic to the left of the source barrier with a character that has an empty Source point.
- It doesn't appear you can save Rattus Perfidus
- There is a sewer grate you can interact with in the room where the fireballs are firing if you step on the pressure plate, just to the left after you enter the big door into the tower itself. Inside you will find a map to The Vault of Braccus Rex. There is a chest and some paintings as well and a lever that opens all the doors in the tower so you don't need to lock pick them.
- At the well, after filling it with water, you can use each person in your party to pay 150 gold to get 1 epic ring or belt (legendary quality at level 9 or above). However, If you have Fane's shapeshifter mask, you can use it with each character and interact with the well each time to get another piece of gear, for 5 times total per character
- In a box near X628 Y630, you can find one piece of Devourer Armour, you need to use Bless to open it.
[video goes here]