Burial Rites is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. Short description goes here.
- Complete the burial rites.
Join the burial ritual at Elf encampment (X:506 Y:316) and show your respect, and the quest is completed. (very easy if you have an elf teammate. If you don't have an elf character, you need to pass persuasion check. Use shapeshift mask to try again if all your characters failed.)
If you cannot persuade the elves to let you enter, first complete The Elven Seer.
Your experience gained depends on Tovah's attitude towards you during Burial ritual.
- 11600 exp and a small reward if you earned the approval of elves. (+3 attitude in your interaction and only doable as an Elf character). Note: if you manage to earn +4 attitude with Tovah you can receive an epic reward.
- 5800 exp for not creating a scene. (0-2 attitude with Tovah)
- 1950 exp for behavior earning disapproval from elf. (-1 attitude)
To learn about interactions:
- First dialogue: Offer racial prayers as a non-elf gives +1. Offer refrain as an elf gives +2. Kicking dirt gives -1. All other options give 0.
- Second dialogue: Reaching spear as a non-elf or do nothing gives 0. Reaching the spear as an elf gives +2.
- Third dialogue: Eating the heart gives you +2 as a non-elf, eating the heart as an elf see below. Hide your disgust or nod respectively gives you 0.
- Fourth dialogue (Elf only): Eating the heart and share the memory with Tovah gives you +1. Hide the thought Tovah let her comrade die gives you -1.
- To gain maximum exp and reward, need to do the ritual as an elf (fane mask work too)