Business Rivals is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. Short description goes here.
- Help Marg get rid of Grog, or get rid of Marg
Grog the Troll and Marg the Troll have a competing business, both want you to kill the other. But be very careful, both are formidable enemies that can single strike some of your weaker characters. Before you fight the trolls, make sure you are prepared and game saved.
You can pass the persuasion check to ask Gorg to lower the bridge tolls. He will allow you to pass with 4997 gold.
If you chose to kill Grog for Marg, after Grog's death Marg will choose to implement Grog's business tactics and charge 15000 gold to cross in the future.
If you chose to kill Marg, upon returning to him Grog will give you a dialog option to increase the reward, but choosing this option yields no real results. He will give a small reward and grant the main speaking character the skill Reactive Armour.
- Applying "burning" to Grog and "poisoned" to Marg removes their troll blood regeneration effect. This is hinted at in the "T is for Trolls" book found in-game throughout Driftwood.
- Keep your distance and use your summons and stuns to skip his turn. gl!
- If you don't kill any of the trolls, Grog the Troll will block the log bridge to Arx and the only toll he'll want is BLOOD.
- Killing Grog gives 38000 Experience and has chance to drop legendary item.