Deals 55% Poison Damage to enemies and undead allies around you and can poison them. Turns water, blood surfaces and clouds in to poison!
Set Poisoned for 2 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from your Intelligence .
Contamination is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
- Available from the start
- Maol at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gareth at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Scroll crafted by combining Sheet of Paper, Earth Essence, and Intestines
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Geomancer
- Cannot be deflected
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Also turns ice surfaces to poison
Contamination Trivia & strategies
- Due to its large AoE, it's useful to reveal invisible enemies, although not as useful as Ignition or Global Cooling
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Venomous Sentry
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tectonic Sage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Scourge Wizard