Coral is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Coral is found crying and sniffling next to a basket. If the player comforts her, she will give a gift.
- Coral takes after her guardian, Unnis, and is very afraid of Lizards.
- Coral is located at the east-side of the Fort Joy Beach, past the Hidden Alcove. ( X:281 | Y:295 )
Notes and Tips
- You don't need a special tag to comfort Coral. Anyone can comfort her with the following dialogue sequence: ( 1-3-1 )
- You gain 100 XP and a scroll of Electric Discharge for comforting her.
- Coral is unkillable. (If you somehow manage to do so, she gives 0 XP)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
-Ask what is wrong -Tell her that she reminds you of a Princess Warrior (Or whatever exactly the dialog option is) -Profit
probably unkillable... runs off despite over 100 damage inflicted upon her in initial hit
Talk to her with either the mystic or jester tag and she gives u experiance and the scroll. Lohse is perfect she tells a joke and the kid cheers up
Even though she mentions lizards not having hearts, there is no unique interaction between her and any lizard (eg. talking to her with The Red Prince)
If you teleport Unnis down the hill towards the turtles and fight her there, the Coral scene will not happen.