Corpse of Alice Alisceon is a Boss NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Corpse of Alice Alisceon Information
- Will attempt to one-hit KO your entire team with fire as soon as you engage in battle with her.
- Any form of contact with her will always cause her to engage in battle with you.
Corpse of Alice Alisceon Location
- Northern end of Cloisterwood, shown as a firey "pointed tip" on the map.
Notes and Tips
- Although there is a Persuasion check, she will fight you regardless of what dialogue option you choose.
- Will drop the Witch's Cellar Key after dying, to be used in the Treated Like Cattle quest. (Oddly enough, this boss is immensely difficult compared to that quest as a whole, and the cellar it opens can be easily lockpicked with Thievery 4.)
- Gives an insane amount of experience after defeating her.
(Feel free to contribute by adding your own strategies here.)
- The easiest way to defeat her is to lure her to Jahan and have him kill her instead. To do so, have a character capable of attacking her at range waiting near Jahan to the east, and then have another character at the fiery cliff teleport her to the beach below. She will attempt to head around in Jahan's direction to return to her cliff, but her AP limit will force her to stop near his house. At this time, if you attack her with your character who is in waiting and lure her towards Jahan, he will join the fight and decimate her within a few turns.
- Even without using Jahan (for example, if you're a Lone Wolf and can't do that bit), you can teleport her down by the beach to get her out of the way. That should allow you time to destroy the totems while Alice makes her way round. An easy way is to climb the structure to the south and hit the totems from the top. Then you can sneak-solo her as you see fit.
The comments have plenty of strategies detailed if you aren't interested in cheesing this boss and actually want to fight her, so feel free to scroll down and read through them.