Destroy [100% of total damage value] Physical Armour on targets in a cone, and set Acid and Atrophy.
Set Acid for 2 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from your Intelligence .
Requires Geomancer 2
Corrosive Spray is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Corrosive Spray Location
- Combine any Geomancer Skill book and any Necromancer Skill book. (One of them has to be a source skill)
Corrosive Spray effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Skill damage scales with level and intelligence (does not scale with Geomancer or Warfare)
- Acid damage over time scales with level only
- Atrophy resisted by Physical Armour
- Acid removes Fortified, which can significantly increase the effective damage of this skill
- 35° cone
- Hits all characters, including allies
- Cannot be deflected
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Leaves behind a cursed poison surface
Corrosive Spray trivia & strategies
- As of October 9, 2017 this spell requires a source point in addition to AP.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Fun on lizard battlemages since you can use this and then your innate fire breath to get a nice area of necrofire.
In DE, with latest patch, here's some info:
- Scales only with level and Int (that means Geo or Warfare give no bonus)
- Acid DoT damage is based only on level, nothing affects it
- Leaves behind cursed poison (Acid + Poison)
- It will apply Atrophy only if the initial damage bypasses armor
The description of the spell doesn't say it but it leaves an acid (cursed poison) surface. Very handy if you want necrofire and don't have enough curse scrolls or abilities that creates necrofire.
i'm getting a 'Corrosive Touch' skill when I try to make this book - help?
this is not correct. as of patch 143.909, corrosive spray no longer requires a source skill book to make. any geo and necro book will do. the requirements for learning and using the skill are still the same, and it uses 2 memory slots.
what does (At least one of them must be Source Skills) actually mean? and would it be possible to get this already in fort joy?