Destroy [100% of total damage value] Physical Armour on targets in a cone, and set Acid and Atrophy.
Set Acid for 2 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from your Intelligence .
Corrosive Spray is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Corrosive Spray Location
- Combine any Geomancer Skill book and any Necromancer Skill book. (One of them has to be a source skill)
Corrosive Spray effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Scales with level and intelligence (Does not scale with Geomancer)
- 35° cone
- Hits all characters, including allies
- Cannot be deflected
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Leaves behind a cursed poison surface
Corrosive Spray trivia & strategies
- As of October 9, 2017 this spell requires a source point in addition to AP.