Curse is an Source Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- There is no spell book for this spell.
- In order to learn this skill, you need to swear fealty to the God King by talking to a Voidwoken on the Nameless Isle. The Curse skill will replace Bless and you will not have an opportunity to learn Bless again while you remain in the God King's service.
- Once you joined The Covenant, you will need a Swornbreaker to break free. (One can be forged on Nameless Isle, and another is found in Lord Kemm's Vault)
- 1 Memory slot
Curse Debuff Effects:
- -10% Accuracy
- -30% Dodging
- -15% Fire Resistance
- -15% Earth Resistance
- -15% Water Resistance
- -15% Air Resistance
- -15% Poison Resistance
Notes and Tips
- The scroll is crafted by combining Void-Tainted Yellow Ridgeback, a high quality or alien tormented soul, and paper/parchment. The recipe is found in a book located on a shelf in the Lich's Crypt titled "Mordus' Skill Research."
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- The skill changes any blessed surface into a normal surface, and any normal surface into a cursed surface.
- Cursing a blessed character removes the blessing and the curse, counteracting each other. The same can be done by blessing a cursed character.