Curse is an Source Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- There is no spell book for this spell.
- In order to learn this skill, you need to swear fealty to the God King by talking to a Voidwoken on the Nameless Isle. The Curse skill will replace Bless and you will not have an opportunity to learn Bless again while you remain in the God King's service. NOTE: Only Fane or a custom undead character will be able to swear fealty.
- Once you joined The Covenant, you will need a Swornbreaker to break free. (One can be forged on Nameless Isle, and another is found in Lord Kemm's Vault)
- 1 Memory slot
Curse Debuff Effects:
- -10% Accuracy
- -30% Dodging
- -15% Fire Resistance
- -15% Earth Resistance
- -15% Water Resistance
- -15% Air Resistance
- -15% Poison Resistance
Notes and Tips
- The scroll is crafted by combining any Void-Tainted Fish, a high quality or alien tormented soul, and paper/parchment. The recipe is found in a book located on a shelf in the Lich's Crypt titled "Mordus' Skill Research."
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- The skill changes any blessed surface into a normal surface, and any normal surface into a cursed surface.
- Cursing a blessed character removes the blessing and the curse, counteracting each other. The same can be done by blessing a cursed character.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!