DLCs in Divinity Original Sin 2 are covered on this page.
DLCs in Divinity Original Sin 2
- Recruit a mini-companion with unique storyline, look, and animations
- Unlock skill-crafting recipes as you help him on his journey
- Discover how deep the secret of the Great Acorn goes…
- Captain Armour -A set of armour that can dominate the minds of those around you. Each piece also boosts Lucky Charm, Persuasion and Bartering.
- Vulture Armour - A light set of armour based off of dwarven rituals. Each part of the set enhances range and damage dealt from higher ground, while the complete set gives the wearer a pair of permanent, vulture-like wings.
- Contamination Armour - An ancient set of armour created from magic thought lost long ago. Each piece offers resistance to poison, while the entire set grants immunity to poison along with a special ability to spawn exploding spores that will damage enemies in combat.
- Devourer Armour - A set of armour said to make its wearer almost invincible. In combat, the armour will mark a certain target in range. Any attacks on this target cannot miss and will deal extra damage.
- Many Many Bug fixes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!