Dallis the Hammer is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2 (DOS2).
Dallis the Hammer information
- Can be fought outside Fort Joy if the player attacks her or the other Magisters before she and Alexander depart. She will flee when she gets to 1/3(?) vitality and will drop The Reckoning.
- Can also be defeated during the quest Lady o' War. She and the Cloaked Figure will retreat once one of them loses enough health and will leave Malady to complete her spell.
Dallis the Hammer location
- Dallis the Hammer first appears in Fort Joy Ghetto.
- Appears during the quest Lady o' War.
- Appears in the nameless isle inside the academy
- Appears in the final fight in arx
Notes and Tips
- Drops The Reckoning when defeated for the first time.
- Drops Radiant Aegis and the Blazing Justice when defeated for the second time
- Drops the executioner when defeated for a third time
- It's mentioned to be Fane's daughter, due to this is an undead and by so poison damage heals her instead of dealing damage
- If she is attacked after Alexander leaves - in Fort Joy - (and he does not join the fight), there's a chance the game can soft-lock.