- Location: The Hollow Marshes
- Coordinates: ( X: 514 | Y: 69 )
- Recommended Level: 5 - 6
- Illusions of Trompdoy
- Treasure room
- Quest Statue
Notes & Tips
- Each of Trompdoy's Illusions (1) give 1200 XP if killed.
- The statue at (D) can open the door leading to the last combat area, the solutions to its questions are:
- CUR = "very awful, rotten"
- CURE = "hex, misery, blight, curse"
- You gain 2,950 XP for correctly answering the statue's questions.
- In the final combat area, you can tell which one is the real Trompdoy if it has the Cursed status.
- Killing the real Trompdoy kill all of his Illusions. You only get XP for the currently active illusions in combat.
- If you wish to maximize XP gain, kill the first three illusions, wait for Trompdoy to summon the rest, and then kill the real Trompdoy which kills the other illusions for a total of 10,575 XP.
- The treasure room at (3) has many important items for various sub-areas around The Hollow Marshes.
- The Necromancer soul jars can be used to free the undead skeletons at Braccus Rex's Tower.
- Gratiana's soul jar opens up additional dialogue with Gratiana at Amadia's Sanctuary.
- Captain Sech Zapor's soul jar is used in the quest Threads of a Curse.
- The Purging Wand can be used to destroy Shriekers near Ruined Castle and Abandoned Camp.
- The Heart of the Tyrant, related to the quest Artefacts of the Tyrant.
- Trompdoy's Soul Jar, if you agree to help Trompdoy and break the jar you get 4200 XP and a reward.
- If you refuse to help Trompdoy, you can still break the jar afterwards to get 4200 XP, but with no reward.
- Interacting with the statue at (4) will take you to the Hall of Echoes and begins the quest Champion of the Gods.
- This will grant you the skill Bless.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!