Remove [X-Y] Magic Armour from enemies around you and set Deaf, reducing Wits, Accuracy and Dodging.
1 Memory slot
Set Deaf for 2 turn(s)
Deafening Shriek is a Special Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Deafening Shriek Spell Book Location
This skill does not come in a skillbook. In Act IV, break the Terrarium found in Lord Kemm's Garden (X:193 Y:230) and consume the Wailing Mandrake.
Notes and Tips
- Range: 8m radius around self.
- Magical Armour
- Target: All enemies. No friendly fire.
- Retribution will still take effect, and will also be only magic armour removal.
- There is only one Wailing Mandrake in the game, choose wisely who to give this skill to, if at all.
- The magic armour removal scales with the character's level.
- Deaf will penalize enemies with -Wits, -20% Accuracy, and -30% Dodging. The Wits loss depends on the target's level.