Decaying is a status in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Healing spells and potions will damage you for 100%. This damage value can gain crit (if caster has Savage Sortilege) and highground bonuses, and be improved by Warfare. This includes every healing effect EXCEPT the one from the Necromancy skill, and bedroll. To decaying targets:
- The standard heals (restoration, first aid, healing potion, food etc) will do damage instead.
- Blood sucker, which normally heals undead as well as living, will damage them instead.
- Poison, which normally heals undead, will damage them instead.
- The full heal from Bedroll is not affected by decaying.
- The passive heal from dealing damage while having points in Necromancy is not affected by decaying.
- Since Cleanse Wounds removes decaying before applying the healing effect, the healing applied to a target is not affected by decaying.
- Fortify can be used to remove Decaying