Decrepit Ruins is a sub-area of Fort Joy in Divinity Original Sin: 2. Please see Walkthrough and/or Locations for other areas.
- Location: Ruined Castle, The Hollow Marshes
- Recommended Level: 5
- Source Fountain
- Enrage Skillbook
- Tyrant's Helm
- Magister Sang
- Entrance from Ruined Castle
Notes & Tips
- You can't save Magister Sang. If you choose to end his suffering, you gain 1700 XP.
- The Source Fountain at (1) is an infinite container of source. Use it as much as you please.
- The lever at (2) doesn't work unless it is Blessed.
- You can obtain the skill Bless from interacting with certain statues in Dark Cavern or Braccus Rex's Tower.
- You can open the shrine at (4) by laying your hands upon the shrine and flowing your source into it.
- This requires a source point, which can be refilled at the nearby Source Fountain at (1).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This wiki should have coordinates for each place since the map has zero info about where you are.
The walkthrough links to the walkthrough for Bloodstained
How do you save the dying magister?