Earthquake is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Available starting from level 9
- Gareth at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Hannag's Ring (Reaper's Coast)
- Scroll can be crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, High Quality Earth Essence, and Clay
- Knocked down status resisted by Physical Armor
- Scales with level, intelligence and Geomancer
- Cannot be deflected
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Earthquake Trivia & strategies
- Useful at destroying egg clusters at Wrecker's Cave to get the Eggstacy achievement
- Be careful if there are any fire sources in the AoE, as the random oil surfaces can really spread it around.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tectonic Sage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Terramancer
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Juggernaut
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!