Earthquake is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Available starting from level 9
- Gareth at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Hannag's Ring (Reaper's Coast)
- Scroll can be crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, High Quality Earth Essence, and Clay
- Knocked down status resisted by Physical Armor
- Scales with level, intelligence and Geomancer
- Cannot be deflected
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Earthquake Trivia & strategies
- Useful at destroying egg clusters at Wrecker's Cave to get the Eggstacy achievement
- Be careful if there are any fire sources in the AoE, as the random oil surfaces can really spread it around.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tectonic Sage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Terramancer
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Juggernaut
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
A lot of fun to use, blast the entire area and should they make the mistake of not having armor you remove a turn from them. Decent damage good range and amazing debuff if it hits, if you have fire in the area you will also create a nice fire explosion for some extra damage.
Also a ton of fun to use with skin graft, pop this some abilities skin graft and do it again, watch as the entire map is covered in oil or fire.
The spell that broke mages and revived warriors
8 random oils surfaces can get your elemental affinity going
Does this scale with Int?
This. This that gave me the eggstacy achievment
Do note the knockdown is versus PHYSICAL armor, while the spell deals magical damage (vs magical armor). So if you are running a predominantly magic damage party this spell will likely never knockdown (unless target has 0 physical armor by default).
The radius is really big. Can be useful even in pure physical dmg parties to knockdown an entire screen (if no armor),
Does this knock your allies down too?