Eithne the Trader is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. Short description goes here.
- Talk to Eithne
- Give her Corpse Explosion skill book
At Cloisterwood, you met an undead trader called Eithne. (Around X:168 Y:223) She is searching for a particular tome - a volume that teaches the reader how to make corpses explode. You can create this tome by combining any Pyromancy skill book with a Necromancy skill book, the tome is called "Corpse Explosion", once you have it in your inventory the quest will update.
(Note, don't say you like black rings or she will attack you. )
Once you've traded her the book, find her in the graveyard (around X:566 Y:133), a few steps east of where you fought the necromancer dog, to close out the quest.
Eithnes ghost will later appear below the magister barracks in Arx with some dialogue.
- The quest require the skill: "Corpse Explosion" specifically, which comes from combining a non-source Necro and pyro skills books. The source version "Mass corpse explosion" doesn't work.
- The exact location after giving her the tome to close the quest is inside a sarcophagus at coordinates X:564 Y:130 Eithne's Rendezvous Point
- There is a Persuasion check for Intelligence, Memory, or Constitution.
- If you sell her the book she is looking for you receive 13450 party Experience.