Eithne the Trader is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. Eithne is an undead vendor that has skill books and crafting items and has setup a camp in the Cloisterwood. She asks the Godworken to procure a Corpse Explosion skill book for her.
- Requires around 1200gp to gain 100 attitude, which results in an extra 35% discount.
- Talk to Eithne
- Give her Corpse Explosion skill book
At Cloisterwood, you meet an undead trader called Eithne. (Around X:168 Y:223) During her introduction, she will question if you side with the Black Ring or the Divine Order - if you choose Black Ring she will turn hostile and attack. If you choose the Divine Order or neutral options, she will instead inform you that she is searching for a particular tome - a volume that teaches the reader how to make corpses explode.
You can create the Corpse Explosion skill book by combining any non-source Pyromancy skill book with a non-source Necromancy skill book. Once you have it in your inventory the quest will update.
Once you've traded her the book, you receive 13450 party Experience, and she walks away and disappears. Your map will update with a location called "Eithne's Rendezvous Point" in the Stonegarden (around X:566 Y:133). Her body will be located in a crypt next to the one with the hatch where you fought the necromancer dog Andras. Loot the corpse and take Eithne's Note to close out the quest.
Eithne's ghost will later appear below the magister barracks in Arx with some dialogue.
- This quest requires the skill book "Corpse Explosion" specifically, which can be obtained by combining a non-source Necromancer and Pyromancer skill book. The source version "Mass Corpse Explosion" doesn't work.
- The exact location after giving her the tome to close the quest is inside a sarcophagus at coordinates X:564 Y:130 Eithne's Rendezvous Point
- There is a Persuasion check for Intelligence, Memory, or Constitution.
- If you sell her the book she is looking for, you receive 13450 party Experience.
- Since Eithne may he a useful vendor, you can consider finishing this quest later rather than sooner, just in case her shop generates some useful items.