Eithne the Trader is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. Short description goes here.
- Requires around 1200gp to gain 100 attitude, which results in an extra 35% discount.
- Talk to Eithne
- Give her Corpse Explosion skill book
At Cloisterwood, you meet an undead trader called Eithne. (Around X:168 Y:223) She is searching for a particular tome - a volume that teaches the reader how to make corpses explode. You can create the Corpse Explosion skill book by combining any Pyromancy skill book with a Necromancy skill book. Once you have it in your inventory the quest will update.
(Note, don't say you like black rings or she will attack you. )
Once you've traded her the book, find her in the Stonegarden (around X:566 Y:133), in a crypt next to the one with the hatch where you fought the necromancer dog, to close out the quest.
Eithne's ghost will later appear below the magister barracks in Arx with some dialogue.
- This quest requires the skill book "Corpse Explosion" specifically, which can be obtained by combining two non-source Necromancer and Pyromancer skill books. The source version "Mass corpse explosion" doesn't work.
- The exact location after giving her the tome to close the quest is inside a sarcophagus at coordinates X:564 Y:130 Eithne's Rendezvous Point
- There is a Persuasion check for Intelligence, Memory, or Constitution.
- If you sell her the book she is looking for, you receive 13450 party Experience.